Welcome to my tales of cookery school, food and travel

The first 30+ posts of this blog describe my experiences as I complete a nine month cooking course - the City and Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Culinary Art. I did this after I moved out of full time employment and it was purely selfish - I love food, cooking, eating and drinking. Subsequent posts are about, food, travel and adventures.

Monday 12 December 2011

Week 22: bunked off school

Sorry everyone - nothing much to report.  I was away for various reasons most of the week and only went to school on Wednesday, when we made kickass moussaka, very tasty spicy pumpkin empanadas, a fairly mundane bean salad and a run of the mill roast vegetable salad.

That's all the adjectives this week!

And what did you think of the consommé last week? I am still waiting for the oohs and aahs.

Stand by for exciting breads and yeast enriched goods coming up in this, our last week before we break for Christmas - croissants, danish pastries, brioche and more......

No comments:

Post a Comment